TSI power Index du Forum
TSI power Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Cinema 4d.Workfl-ow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TSI power Index du Forum -> Boulot -> Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
worinar

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cinema 4d.Workfl-ow Répondre en citant

Cinema 4d Workflow > bit.ly/1t41n3Z

10cf746e54
Many thanks Scott *should mention its for arch vis, and I do a lot of post work- collage, effects, etc. thanks a lot . It Works the Way YOU Do Cinema 4D's completely customizable interface lets you quickly re-design layouts, palettes and even menus to match your personal workflow. There is a lot of really good books on rendering and compositing that are explaining how it works under the hood. Flip it into linear space? New values read 8-32-147. add some basic ambient occlusion and all the rest is from the GSG preset. Let me get this straight.

So all the german speaking people, stay tuned ;D Reply . 1. The issue is that my textures seems washed out! What do I have to do to work in linearspace and to have a right monitor result? Thank you in advance. -Aaron Tim On February 4, 2011 at 11:10 AM Log in to Reply Aaron I do sometimes use 32bit, but most of the time I find the file size too large to warrant the extra space for the benefits it offers. Reyn 5 years ago Thanks for even clarifying that up, Francois. We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly. sRGB has a gamma curve of 2.2 to better display colours on screen, sRGB (linear) is the same colour gamut without the gamma curve, so the curve is linear or 1.0 you mean that AE applies an automatic LUT to see in sRGB, but in fact he works in linear ? This is a crucial argument! Many many thanks! Mikael On July 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM Log in to Reply Hi there. )So I was able to switch [&] .5]2011 2 oinon is CINEMA 4D Technician. This whole story took me to a higher level, I feel like fool that was working blind and I was just working on graphics without taking in that monitors/TVs and other displays differ. Today I tried using a 32 bit linear workflow to try it out.

House.of.Cards.S03 SEASON 03 Complete WEBRIP DDLV Eng subs CTRCthe mortal instruments: city of bonesquickbooks enterprise 2015command and conquer: red alert 3 uprisingthe block au s08e51greys anatomy s09e1the daily show 01 09dragon trainer 2 2014mickey mouse clubhouse s01e03in a world. 201
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TSI power Index du Forum -> Boulot -> Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation